1. Objective: As manufacturing company, manufacturing cost control is key factor for company success. This position have a crucial role in company Finance department and ranged as senior level position.
2. Primary activities and tasks include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- The Cost Accountant performs activities covering materials and production costs, costs of sales, product development, overhead costs,
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
3. Reporting Responsibilities:
This position reports to Finance Manager
5. Supervisory Responsibilities:
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
6. Education and/or Experience, Certificates:
Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, or other Financial/ Technical background
7. Other Skills and Abilities:
- Good written and spoken English
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to working in a team environment
- Results oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and time line
(Some of the following skills and abilities may be acquired through additional training, but the employee must be able to demonstrate the capacity to obtain these requirements before being placed in this position)