General Affairs Assistant
Primary activities and tasks include the following:
- 1. Objective:
Ensure that all General Affairs sections are functioning in accordance with the company’s established procedures,
rules and regulations and find solutions towards any issue that may arise
2. Primary activities and tasks include the following, other duties may be assigned:
· Candidate should work closely with GA Manager;
· Doing all administrative work necessary for GA department and each GA sectors;
· Taking care about taxi, flight, hotel arrangement, bus transportation when needed;
· Taking care about security people schedule and drivers schedule;
· Taking care about company cars’ availability, registration process on time, regular checking and maintenance;
· Taking care about stationary and office supply;
· Taking care about everyday canteen workflow;
· Taking care about recycling / garbage disposal and greenery;
· Taking care about front desk;
· Taking care about cleaning schedule and laundry in order everything is functioning perfectly;
· Taking care about health and safety equipment on stock;
· Reports timely and accurately to his/her superior and is responsible for data accuracy;
· Adhering to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and procedures;
· Performing other duties within their education at the request of the immediate superior;
· All other general affairs tasks given by the Dept. Manager that may arise as the company continues to develop and grow.
3. Reporting Responsibilities:
This position reports to General Affairs Manager
4. Department: General Affairs
5. Supervisory Responsibilities:
This position has/has no supervisory responsibilities.
6. Education and/or Experience, Certificates:
6 or 7 degree (VI1, VI2 or VII 1), with administrative experience of 1-2 years or more.
7. Other Skills and Abilities:
Solid English communication skills, both speaking and writing
Fully computer literate (MS Office’s proficient user)
Dedicated to work, responsible and reliable person
Ready to learn, understand and follow all GA dept. documents, standards, process and rules.